Ready to fit into your favourite jeans & have enough energy to keep up with your kids without falling into an overwhelmed panic?
Well then you are in the right place because I can make this your reality with The 28 Day Mind and Body Bootcamp!
- Learn to recognise overwhelm and break the cycle of stress building on stress
- Discover ways to increase your energy leading to more active and present family time
- Workout at home without the stress of sticking to a specific time schedule or worrying about your childs safety while you exercise
- Discover the secret to fitting into your favourite jeans again even if you’re limited on time.
Imagine looking in the mirror and instead of feeling frumpy, tired and cranky you feel toned, full of energy and calm because you just cruised through the day without snapping at the kids!
It is possible and I can’t wait to help you bring this vision into reality!
- A short (no more than 20 minutes) workout that doesn’t require expensive gym equipment delivered via an app for you to complete each day. No need to drag the kids out of the house – these workouts can be done from the comfort of your own home!
- Daily tools to reduce your body’s reaction to stress and the impact stress has on your health. It will help you move through negative self talk and excuses to develop a growth mindset that will see you achieving your health and fitness goals.
- Meal ideas created by a nutritionist to ensure your body is supported from the inside to create an optimal environment for ongoing energy. Best of all, shopping lists are included – instant time saver! Oh and while the meals are specifically for you on this journey, the ones I did share with my kids were a massive hit!
- Weekly group coaching calls, support and accountability directly with me to ensure all the secrets to your success are uncovered.
- Access to a private support group where you can share your wins, receive and offer encouragement and chat with other mums who are also on a mission to overhaul their health and fitness.
How you will succeed at The Mind & Body Bootcamp even if you are worried you don’t have enough time…
I get it – Mumlife is hectic! So I’ve already tried and tested this bootcamp on myself to make sure it is family friendly. It is purposefully created with the intention of flexibility in your day, you don’t need to be a certain fitness level to give these a go and I’ve kept the workouts short (no more than 20 minutes).
Sometimes we just need a little push to get us started on our health and fitness journey. Having someone give us the workouts, meal plans/mindset tools and keep us accountable is an added bonus! My promise to you is that I will keep you accountable. I will provide you with individual support, motivation and encouragement over the 28 Days. There is no getting lost in the crowd here…
I want you to succeed and I will personally work with you to achieve that!
The Mind & Body Bootcamp commences
30 September 2019
Early Bird Registrations
(closes 14 September): $130 AUD
Later Bird Registrations
(closes 25 September): $150 AUD
Choose between an upfront payment or weekly installments over a four week period.
*Workouts are not individualized. If you have any medical conditions or injuries, weak pelvic floor, abdominal separation, are under 4 months post-partum or are pregnant, please email Nikki prior to purchasing to discus the suitability of this program. Meal Plans are provided by a nutritionist. They are for general population and do not cater for breastfeeding mums, pregnant mums or if you have any pre-existing health conditions.
I love the short workouts and exercise challenges. It works really well around family life. – Jacqui B
Just wanted to share a win – my clothes are fitting as if I was 2kg lighter, my ‘skinny day’ dress has room in it! Seeing the muscle tone aswell. Thank you so much for helping me to achieve my goals! – Nic C
Nikki, Thank you for all the support during this challenge, the mindset course and the previous challenge I have done with you. After a very stressful morning I was ready to give in, however thanks to all the tips & support I instead went for a walk and did some positive self care. It was great for me and a wonderful feeling at the time. Thank you! – Nicole L